2010年11月30日星期二

Wish

The reason will pay attention to her, just because the first time I saw her, she was reading a novel, but I was also being Look at this novel.
I do not know her name, but I can see that she is a very strong, stubborn girl, like a stone, like, so I used to call her stone. At that time, or high school, I sat by the window all day, he kept reading the novel, even the school have seen back home very late, almost to the point of madness. It was a book called "sea" of the book, the plot is very simple and very natural, very was impressive, began to read I always reluctant to stop, until the eyes sting a little when I looked up and looked out the window will look Let the eyes rest. And then she sat on a stone bench under Phoebe quietly reading her novel, that the same novel also became a direct factor in my attention to her. She was not a pretty girl, but it seems a very quiet and very sunny girl, all the girls I've ever seen a character in a way, no wonder there is a poet once said: "Stone also have a warm side."
So it was, after that, I will read a novel in the back side of each school, pay attention to the strange piece of stone, it seems to me, and her understanding of the agreement, although she did not know was sitting upstairs at her, and I never intend to let her know. Day for me and she flies a lot of novel, high to an end, I think this is also the end of youth encounter.
<B>
High School, I entered the text without thinking classes, just because science for me, I can almost be regarded as illiterate. I started very hard to learn, the failure of high-PAST heard thunder Qiao Xing as my only daydreaming teenager, I got proper lessons, I began to understand the purpose of their own to school, but also know that it is the family's expectations and If I do not stop to read the novel, the entrance is bound to anything, the family will be so disappointed.Cheap ClothesJuniors DressesLED LightRenault can clipbmw gt1Aluminium Powder led lightSEO ServicesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论