2011年1月4日星期二

If Lu Xun and then the world, how to deal with him?

If Lu Xun and then the world, how to deal with him?

Morning class, there are two naughty boys not in the classroom, I quickly asked, the students answered the same: "to fight rabies vaccine, because the end of the first few days of vacation, in the street by dog bites the leg ... ... "just, who the fat guy is one of the class, you still smiling, said:" He's meaty, like a dog. "
Look at these students are not interested in learning, make fun of other people's thoughts can be a lot, and I hastened to talk to each other, "Do not worry this season should not have rabies. The weather is cold, the spring should be bigger risk, but to play what, in short, is assured that. "
Then, after more than 20 minutes, the two boys are also back. Because the school has been asked before class name, a good inventory of the number of students in order to avoid security problems, before my class to look at what the students did not used to, if it is the toilet, students will tell each other, leave, we all know, if We do not know there where a person has, it must immediately inform the class teacher, and his parents to contact the first time, and then went to look for possible locations, although so far, most students will not easily slip, and only leave a few students that there is no run situation.
Although this season has been crazy dogs, a bit funny, but life, who can guarantee that he is not mad dogs?
Remember as a child, I had a miserable experience to be dog bites, it is an acquaintance of the dog family, usually, we often travel between the two, because adults get along well with her family several children and our sisters home Some also get along like sisters, and when to go to her house, the dog will not bite, just that, her daughter the disease, she has asthma, breathing difficulties when it attacks, purple body, in need of adult specialized care and first aid, that day, she fall ill, we are afraid, afraid of her sudden death, these children, the number of my best, I have the responsibility and obligation, and our friendship between itself better.
So I went to her house a whirlwind, called the adults, her grandmother at home, the dog with out the dog did not bite me started, it has been a big part of it with a grandmother have to see her flat granddaughter lying on the ground, and this big black dogs, suddenly reverse, threw himself on me, then the group of people, who do not rush it to specifically at me, like, and I have a hatred like, it's ferocious, I shook, I quickly avoided his face, because the girls are beauty, again, its size and strength is much bigger than me, I have no strength to run away, but was it very strict thigh, It is both mouth deep down, I'm white and tender thigh meat is not in the large, I only cry, but not struggling, because panic among the, I saw the white bars are turned out, the meat is more is stained with blood, pain and fear as people worried. Finally, how it left, I have no impression.
This is bitten by a dog before puberty memory, up to now, are not free to look at my legs, my thighs there are holes in the meat did not covered, scarring is particularly large, can be shocking to see that the same kinds of memories linger like ghosts, always make my dream a little more eerie atmosphere. Fear of dogs is unprecedented, I can accept the dog heart, only the pug was. Once, to my daughter has a playmate, I also had owned a lot of pug named, had written an article called "loyalty cute dog", that is the specialized experience to write my dog.
The memory of the pain for so many years, still fresh in our memory, but for today, to hear again the mad dog of the word, but for what happened today, but also related with the mad dog, the dog being in my mind, has been a loyal sweet, I do not not linked it with terrorism, I even do not want to think about what I experienced that painful memory.

没有评论:

发表评论